Voices In My Heart

Friday, August 14, 2009

Final post till SPM is over!

Okay,I know i'm not suppose to blog right now as SPM Trial is getting so near!!! I got so much to polish up and screwing up the whole exam is a bad idea.So i was like studying every night,going tuition every afternoon on weekdays and going no where for months already.I want shopping! Four more months to go for the actual SPM exam and I know i should be patient to go through these hard months!but i'm really getting too stress!I need a break man D:
There is once my mom ask me *finally she ask* what's your aim in SPM? And i told her 6A1 at least in a proud intonation but can i do it? :S I doubt that.
Recently,I'm being extra hardworking not only at home but in school too...Listening to the teachers,doing their work and the weird part is,I'll get all the answer correctly.hmm....This seldom happen to me.Oh,may be the FUNG SUI thing do work.
Anyway,this would be my last post till December
and will only go online on Friday and Saturday.See you...

Embrys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memories

Memories