Voices In My Heart

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Great day

Early celebration for those whose birthday falls on the 1st oct is made today.yeah! Varna's and Jee Han's birthday...Well,week before,we plan to watch this cute little monster (hamster) on G-FORCE but then birthday boy,Varna says it's not a good movie based on the rating on the internet.So then,he made me,Sylvia and Madeline to watch a horror movie in a cinema.With all the GREAT sound effect in there,it's so damn creepy and scary!This movie is a total crap to me.Seducing your step-father is so wrong!What else if you are trap in a 9 year old young lady and doing all those killing stuff :X So,after that movie,everybody went for BREAKFAST-LUNCH at 1+ p.m. I don't know about others but Sylvia's and my stomach was grumbling like mad for food.Walking around,looking for food,finally,Jac follow us.Literally,following Madeline :p lol! At first,we got our ass stuck on Secret Recipe's comfy,bouncy,softy cushion...after snapping some picture of us at that place,we decided to go to other better places.Hence,end up eating in Kenny Rodger.As what we planed,shopping was the first thing we do right after filling such great and delicious food into our poor stomach.Jee Han meet us at some toys store.konon'nya wanna get his small little brother a birthday gift.His mind must be nuts.Getting a form 1 student some toys from toys store.hahah....He must be kidding me.Shop after shop,looking at those awesome dresses,i just can say that,they blardy tempt me like hell! Only if I'm a rich kid...At last minute,I get myself two top from SEED.I love that shop....anything from that shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memories

Memories