Voices In My Heart

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Another Saturday

Personally I think Kajang really is a very sad place.why is that so?BECAUSE I TAKE ONLY 2 HOUR + TO WALK IN THE WHOLE KAJANG TOWN! =.= And it's not like 2 hours for one round around this small town, instead I go around for well at least 4 rounds.
Today in the morning,I went to town alone for the first time and that was because I need to get myself something.Since the mall does not open that early,I wonder around those shop lots there.Soon after that,went to get my SUZUKI VIOLIN SCHOOL VOLUME 4 AND 5. But based on this lady from Yamaha there wont be any other music shop selling the fourth volume of the book.So, KANTOI LA SAYA!!! =.= and then taaddaaa~ I spend my own RM110++ in just one morning for this book and a violin tuner! Heartache :( 9 days of working for 10 hours a day I only got RM225.Its so right for those people out there saying earning money is so freaking hard! On the other hand,spending money will be so easy that sometimes you wont even realise that you have to spend that much for only getting so little things. D: ohmygod!!! no wonder my parents always show me one kinda face when I go shopping :( Mama,dont worry,I understand how you feel now,like finally. :D
Lunch for today are great too...I don't mean the food but the people who join me.Yeah! My darling Sylvia sayang and Ariff come by to eat together and we had the greatest conversation bout me being a Bisexual.ha ha ha.... guess that topic will never end cause I'm so in love.LOL! And the very special person i'm talking about is SylviaCham :D HAHAHAHAHAH!!! *syl,dont get mad alright?just treat that I'm crapping to myself :D* In someway,I think Ariff was encouraging me to be a Bisexual actually :p Well basically that's all I think.

XoXo,
Embrys <3

1 comment:

Memories

Memories