Voices In My Heart

Friday, October 30, 2009

Frustrated

Trial result wasn't good enough...DUH!!! obviously in NOT GOOD!!! :(
Recently i just find out something.It's a very weird theory....Once i study for exam,the result would never be good.Vice verse,if i never study,result will be out of my expectation.Weird huh?ya...I think it's weird too.This theory was made based on my Trial and GG exam.
There is some mistakes going on...and I don't really know what's my result for my trial exam already...It's so confusing...I was told that I got 2A,2B,4C and 1D as result but I thought and based on the marks on the paper I got back fr teacher I actually got 2A,6C and 1D.grrr.......But oh well,since it's a better result,I'll just accept it then :D


Anyhow,I made myself a countdown board for SPM.There is only 15 days left and guess whoat! History paper will be on the FIRST and SECOND day and all I got in my brain is nothing.Except for the 4 main khalifah and all thinks to CCK for that.Now that I have nobody to depend on on this subject,I don't know how on earth I'm going to score.F.Y.I , I fall asleep on the history notes again last night on Form 4 Chapter 7.Reading history is just a pure torture to me...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Memories

Memories