Voices In My Heart

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Random

It's kinda boring this week.... Trials was over but I don't get any of my results yet.ape cikgu buat nie!
Gerak Gempur was alright,though it makes me feel like skipping school
all the time which lots of them did... WTH! SPM is not over yet but everybody is skipping school already.
I don't think I did very good la.Most of the paper,esp. Physic I almost throw my one-page-full-handwriting-paper into the dusbin. :X Thank god I realize that and straighten the crumpled paper.Teacher must be feeling so weird.ahahaha.......aidoyh! School was just too boring!
hmm....I used to have so many things to blog on,somehow everything gone now.OKAY! Sylvia call me a bisexual.What is wrong if I like girls better than guys? Girls has nice body,pretty hair,and....Do you get my point? I like guys too.But girls are just much more attractive than guys that's all.ESPECIALLY IN KAJANG! Hopelessly hopeless.No offend yah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memories

Memories