Voices In My Heart

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Excitement

well,I do actually have so much things to blog about but then I don't know where should i get started.So,let see...the first day of the week (monday),whole family of mine went back to Malacca to visit my grandpapas and grandmamas.LOL!
We reach there just in time to get dinner and got so irritated by one of my baby cousin! :X pushing the chair from the living room to the dining room and again and again and again....WHOLE BLOODY F***ING NIGHT! *cool down* urgh...
Oh! Here's the worst part of the first night I spend there.An ugly frog was looking at me beside where I'm sleeping and I don't even realise it until my aunt came in and take her clothe to bath.Yeah...of cause i got all too panic.Jumping up and down....shouting...real crazy night.Though I was tired for not sleeping on the previous night at home,I was praying I could get some sleep but it never happen.Instead,my brother and I stay up whole night looking at each other and talking.Sad case....haha!Why we stay up? well,all thanks to both my mommy and daddy and because we have to sleep in a room.It's a big room,but still,voice pollution seriously giving me headache. -.- Why can't they just get to sleep and made no more voice! urgh....Don't get me wrong :) They were snoring like a PIG!!!Wonder how they get used to each other... haih! Basically the two night I'm there I didn't sleep at all.
So,lets move on...on the second night,and for the first time I get to go to the town for night view,I went to this place,er...I think it's ''eye on Malaysia'' somewhere in Malacca town la >.<
I do get some fun for myself there.There were this mini zoo booth thing,which has lots of cold blooded animal like snakes,scorpion etc.First time in my life I pat a teeny weeny snake and a big thick snake on the same day with my bare hand.I used to freak out to see people handling these snake so easily around their neck and all.....but after the experience of touching it,I don't get scared or anything of snakes already.People may think I'm crazy or what...but I think I would love to rare a snake myself in the future.and....sorry Sylvia,for hating snakes that much before :D


Today is the day! PARTAY TIME!!! X) Soooo excited for it man...whoever going later,well,what else? we will have loads of fun!
so,I'll update my blog some other day or posting up all the pictures during the party.well,just wait right :) byez!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memories

Memories