Voices In My Heart

Monday, December 21, 2009

SPIRIT

okay,GO GREEN PARTAY is over.....somehow I think the mood for party is still in me :) well,It's A Very Nice Great Awesome Party! I realise if i start blogging bout the party,it would be a very long post,so I decided not to write anything related to the party.But yeah....pictures are not here.They are in Facebook.So,go check them out! *omg excited* haha....

See,high school is over too....This means the chance for all of us (friends) to hang out is getting lesser or would I say,never? :/ aww....this is sad! My point is,I'm getting to miss everybody for what we are during school days.Life is so boring without them,though sometimes will end up fighting with each other :(

AHHH!! So,X'mas is around the corner.Pretty close....Friday will be it.I bought nothing for my besties.okieee...........I'm so bored that I got nothing in mind to blog about right now.How on earth I got myself in this position -.- I suppose I should be enjoying my holidays but sadly I'm not.Wonder what should I do next.hmm....

Here,recently there is these educational fair well,in several places.Erm....PWTC and Mid Valley.So,since PWTC is so far down KL and obviously I have no sense of direction of where I'm heading to,I went to the fair which was in MV and is so much more convenient and easy for me.Well,I was expecting some really big,gigantic fair with loads of colleges booth there.I got a little disappointed for what I saw was just few really famous school,college I'll say,and yeah! a lot of people stuck there and basically most of them were just like me.Looking for a better option in life after high school life.ahh...Bet they get what they wanted there....but absolutely not me.I'm still so blur bout what am I suppose to do.In fact of staying in the fair trying to walk properly among all those people,I went shopping with VARNA :D yea! I know...not anybody but Varna.but...Thanks to him I totally had fun shopping with him.We walk all the way from one end of the mall to the other end of it just to shop in Nichii and Soda etc.and of cause,because of my dumb phone,I get somebody mad I think :x again,sorry.

Ohh!!! how can I forget to mention this - NEW MOON (TWILIGHT SAGA) totally awesome! Edward Cullen,Bella Swan and Jacob Black.........They are so cute and beautiful in the movie.The movie was so touching and Afiq told me he got his tears roll down to his cheeks.hahaha!!! I did sob a little too. People who don't like this movie are totally jerk :) Can't wait for Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.Not to mention,I'm so addicted to the novels....Seriously can't get my hand off the novel once I'm reading them.

A day out to MV with guys was a really crazy experience...very weird trip I think.Why is that?? haha....see,I got a super duper huge burger in burger king from Jee Han.and he seriously expect me to finish the whole big thing and digest it.Of cause ,I DID NOT EAT THE WHOLE THING.haha........then,the GUYS went shopping.and I followed.Varna tried on shirt,most of them in white in colour :) I don't want to say why..LOL! later on.....ahahahahhahaha!!! Jee Han got half naked because he can't wait to try on the shirt.well,he blame the fitting room. LMAO! everybody run away when he do that...ahh....I think I should stop already.I can't stop laughing >.< so,hahahah!!!! will blog next time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memories

Memories